I am a self confessed skincare addict! I am always on the look out of homemade skincare ideas and ways to treat skin problems with homemade masks and creams.
Acne comes and goes… but these scars take ages to vanish. I am sure so many of you can relate to me. Here is a mask that will provide you with an instant solution to the problem.
Now this mask I am talking about is something that was passed on to me from my mom, and to her from her mom! This is one of the most amazing masks that will help you get rid of your acne scars and make your skin glow.
Let’s get to the making:
- Soak almonds over night.
- Peel the almonds in the morning.
- Add a few drops of milk on a stone or a relatively rough and clean surface.
- Start rubbing the almond against the milk on the stone.
- The almond mixed with milk will form a cream like paste.
- Keep adding threads of pure saffron to the paste (Optional).
- You should be left with a paste with a creamy consistency.
- Apply it on your face and leave to rest till the paste dries.
- Repeat at least thrice a week for great results.
Why this mask is good for clearing acne scars and making your skin glow?
- Almonds are rich in Vitamin E.
- Vitamin E is used in many skin creams to cure scars or stretch marks or even wounds, since it helps is neutralize free radicals and prevent cell damage.
- Saffron is great for skin lightening and hence can be used to reduce the appearance of acne scars.
- Milk is great to moisturize and prevents your skin from drying and further breakouts from appearing.
Here you have this amazing face mask which will work wonders on your skin!
If you try it, please tag me on Instagram and do let me know!
Find me on Instagram @ anewsunnydayaish
I hope this was useful.
Will be right back!
Disclaimer: The author expresses her personal opinion through the post, hence all the ideas and suggestions may be followed at the reader’s own discretion. The author is not responsible for any damages caused by any recommendations made in the blog. Readers are requested to follow any ideas or information at their own discretion.